|22 May 2013 came into force the decision of College of the Eurasian Economic Commission About approval of the form of the certificate for the Customs Union of testing lifting chains, ropes , textile tapes, and rules of this implementation.
Necessity for registration of the certificate results from the technical regulations of the Customs Union ‘About the security of machinery and equipment’. In the section ‘Lifting machines’, paragraph 13, about additional safety requirements, was established that lifting chains, ropes and tapes must have a certificate of conducted tests.
The certificate should be on a sheet of A4 paper (210 x 297 mm) and include the following information:
1. Manufacturing information (full name, grade, including the nominal value, the structure and material data).
2. Manufacturer information (name and address).
3. Applicable tests methods.
4. Information about the maximum working load.
5. Reasons for the issuance the certificate.
6. Name and surname of the head of the applicant and the stamp with the signature.
Positions of the certificate have been established in accordance with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union About the security of machinery and equipment.
There are some requirements to fulfillment of the certificate. The certificate is completed in Russian by the applicant, in the role of which can be the manufacturer or the seller (during launching some equipment).
There is accepted using the Latin alphabet when you specify information about the product (for example, nominal value) or manufacturer (for example, address). If necessary, the reverse side of document can be completed similarly to the first page, but in the Customs Union member’s language. All fields of the certificate must be completed.